Home

img accueil

The Old Richmond Train Station was built in 1910 and transformed to a restaurant in summer of 1999. The warmth of the original BC fir and brick found throughout the building gives a sense of the past.

Tiffany lamps hang from our 15ft. Ceilings in the main dining area and our table lamps are hand painted by a well known local artist Sandy Roberts. Using massive BC fir beams from the structure we built our tables, benches and shelves. Original paving stones found under the ash fault make up our walkways and terrace.

Come enjoy an excellent meal with a little bit of Quebec’s history.

facebook

Our services

|

Catering services

Catering services More details

Reception Hall

Reception Hall More details

Event

Event More details